Free Webhosting


I am looking for a free webhosting service to host my own Website and start a small network business, some friend tells me that 000webhost is the best.

It took me days checking out several free webhosting sites before eventually settling down with 000webhost. I am recommending 000webhost because I find it as a highly commendable free webhosting site. I don't work for them nor will I be getting commissions from them.

I am recommending it so you would not waste your precious time testing crappy, unscrupulous, free webhosting sites. Most of them advertise webhosting features as free when in reality they are not.

Here are the features that you get free with 000webhost:

* 1500 MB of Disk Space
* 100 GB Bandwidth
* Your own domain hosting
* cPanel Control panel
* Website Builder
* Over 500 website templates ready for download
* Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
* FTP and Web based File Manager
* PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
* No Ads at all !


Register now and have your free webhosting account instantly approved and activated. REGISTER HERE


Free Website Hosting

2 comments: